PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679
With this information notice, provided pursuant to article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), Brofer srl hereby discloses its policy with regard to the processing of personal data acquired as a result of your visit to the website www.brofernext.it (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and the use of the services it provides (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”).
The data you provide will be managed by Brofer srl in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations and in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, purpose limitatioǹ and conservation, minimization, accuracy, integritỳ and confidentiality.
This document serves to explain to you in a transparent manner the categories of data subjects, the type of data and processing carried out, the purposes of the processing, the security measures adopted and the subjects to whom the data may be disclosed.
This information does not, however, refer to other websites that may be reached and consulted through hypertext links that may be contained in the Site.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA…
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The holder of the processing of your data acquired through consultation of the Site is Brofer srl, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Resana (TV) via Roma 66, tax code and VAT no. 01459590285 (hereinafter referred to as the “Holder”). You can contact the Data Controller for any information relating to the management of your personal information by writing to email@example.com
2. WHAT ARE THEY?
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person (in this case, you, who are our user) identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, by means of an identifier (for example, a name, an identification number, one or more characteristic elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity, etc.).
3. HOW AND WHY?
You can access the Site without transmitting any personal identification data.
If, on the other hand, you voluntarily and knowingly proceed to transmit your personal data through specific forms on the Site or through the e-mail addresses indicated on the Site, your data will be acquired and used solely for the purpose of providing the services requested (for example, to contact you following your request to do so).
If you do not give your express consent to the processing of your data, the Service you have requested may not be provided.
For particular categories of data, as referred to in Article 9 of the Regulation, i.e. data revealing “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data capable of uniquely identifying a natural person, data relating to person’s health or sexual life or sexual orientation’, we urge you to pay the utmost attention. Such data, in fact, must be transmitted only if strictly necessary and in any case with explicit manifestation of consent to their processing. In the absence of such explicit consent, pursuant to the aforementioned Article 9 of the Regulation, the Data Controller will be exempt from any liability, since such data will be considered ‘personal data manifestly made public by the data subject’.
We may also process your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations (e.g. tax and accounting obligations).
We process your personal data by automated means or in paper format.
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS THEM?
Your personal data are lawfully processed by the Controller when this is necessary to provide a Service you have requested or to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is obliged or the processing is based on your consent.
5. TO WHOM MAY WE COMMUNICATE OR TRANSFER THEM?
Within the limits of what is strictly necessary, your data will be processed by the Data Controller and by its employees, collaborators and/or specially appointed persons (including, for example, persons in charge of technical activities for the maintenance of computer systems).
In any case, no data provided on the Site will be communicated or disclosed to third parties, except in cases provided for by law.
If your data were to be transferred beyond the territorial scope of the Regulation, this would take place with our guarantee of the recipient’s commitment to comply with the principles of the Regulation.
6. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THEM?
Your data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary for the performance of the purposes indicated above and, thereafter, for as long as the professional is subject to legal storage obligations.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Your rights are set out in the Regulations and you may exercise them at any time against the Controller, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. They are:
– Right of access and right of rectification: i.e. the right to receive confirmation and any kind of information as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. You also have the right to have inaccurate data corrected or incomplete data supplemented.
– Right to restriction of processing and right to be forgotten: under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your data or the deletion of those that are obsolete or irrelevant or no longer necessary.
– Right to portability: i.e. the right to obtain the transfer of your data to another data controller.
– Right to object and right of revocation: in particular situations, you have the right to object to the processing of your data. At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; in this case, the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given prior to the revocation remains lawful.
– Right to lodge a complaint: for any violation of the processing of your data, you may also lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority – www.garanteprivacy.it
Last updated: 16 May 2023